Working together ... we can all make a difference and help support anyone whose life is affected by Multiple Sclerosis
Follow me on
+44 (0) 7768 904 878

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Canadian Royal Wedding Celebrations

To enable Canadians to share the excitement of the marriage of Prince William to Kate, the newly anointed Duchess of Cambridge, I gave a live interview for Canadian TV to support the CMA (See www.Monarchy.net). The CMA a superb organisation, I must share.
Located on the Duke of York Steps (off the Mall)in London I shared my excitement. We talked about the atmosphere of the big day in London. With huge crowds lining the streets of London The time difference did not dampen the excitement of this commonwealth country, one of 16 countries where the Queen is head of State and Prince William will be one day.