Working together ... we can all make a difference and help support anyone whose life is affected by Multiple Sclerosis
Follow me on
+44 (0) 7768 904 878

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sailing Ventures Race Crew Training before Round The Island Race 2011

To accomplish my dream of taking part in a Yacht Race I joined the Sailing Ventures Team for some crew training aboard flame in Lymington. Martin Fordham the skipper in charge for this trip and sharing his expert knowledge to help me prepare and check I am safe for the Round the Island Race 2011.
We had an amazing time aboard the fantastic yacht and learnt loads to help with our sailing skill development. Roll on the Round the Island Race 2011 where my teacher Matthew will be the skipper, another fab teacher from Sailing Venture.
Will keep you posted with more race info next week